Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Eggs! Eggs! Eggs! Eggs!

A friend of my gave me shit for recommending Pink Flamingos, a John Waters film. Said I just did it to be quirky. Actually, it's an important piece of American cinema. Ha! Just kidding, it's actually an endurance test. I like John Waters films, but this one is something you watch to brag that you watched. It taught me an important lesson in perspectives. You're sitting there thinking that the singing asshole scene will be emblazoned in your conscious forever and will haunt your dreams. Then the chicken fucking scene comes on and you're like, hey, that's not bad! This is pretty gross but it knocked the other thing out. Seriously, you should watch this movie.

1 comment:

  1. I made the mistake of watching it by myself the first time. You don't watch PF; you watch your friends watch PF.

    ReplyDelete